Need help searching for your building’s deeds, mortgages, and other finances? You can use the Automatic City Register Information System, or ACRIS, to search for this information.
- Go to: http://a836-acris.nyc.gov/CP/
- Select Find Addresses and Parcels
- Select your borough and type in your street number and name
- Press Find BBL at the bottom of the page
- After the page has filled in your borough, block, and lot, click document search by BBL
- When you are directed to the next page, click Search, directly under Select Document Class
- On the next page, you will find mortgage and other documents related to your building.