|Mitchell-Lama Regulations||Comments and Presentaions from CU4ML Members|
|Co-op Sample Documents||Governing Agencies and Regulation Documents|
|ACRIS (Automatic City Register Information)||Other Organizations|
|HPD — New York City Department of Housing Preservation and Development|
|100 Gold Street, New York, NY 10038
Phone: 212 863-6500; Fax 212 863-5048
Vicki Been, Commissioner
CLICK HERE for current Mitchell-Lama Rules—
|HCR — New York State Division of Housing and Community Renewal|
|25 Beaver Street, New York, NY 10004
Phone 1-888-275-3427; Hotline 1-866-463-7753
James Rubin, Commissioner
Click on the links below in BLUE to download speeches, presentations, and testimony made by CU4ML members.
- Report on the General Meeting, Feb 6, 2010
- Statement from the June 2009 Meeting
- Presentation on the Legal Foundation for Mitchell Lama
- Comments by CU4ML on the DHCR Changes
To see you building’s deeds, mortgages, etc., you can use ACRIS on the New York City website as follows:
- Go to the ACRIS web page at: http://a836-acris.nyc.gov/CP/
- Click on “Begin using ACRIS”
- Click on “Find Addresses and Parcels”
- Use the pull-down menu to enter the borough and then fill in the address.
- Then click on BBL to find the Borough/Block/Lot of the property. Now click on “document search by BBL”
- Then click on “Search” and you will see all the recorded documents relating to your building.